MI Bridges: Get The Benefits You Need Online Not In Line.
MI Bridges is a web portal to provide Michigan’s low-income citizens with access to the benefits they need to get back on their feet.
MI Bridges is a unique partnership spearheaded by Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Michigan Association of United Ways.
Available DHS benefits include:
- Food Assistance (EBT, SNAP, Bridge Card, Food Stamps)
- Childcare (CDC, licensed or unlicensed daycare)
- Energy Assistance (SER, energy and non-energy relief)
- Healthcare (Medical Assistance, Medicaid)
- Cash Assistance (FIP, SDA)
First Time Users: Apply for Benefits Online and Save Time.
Applying for benefits online is easy and it saves time. Why travel across town to wait in line when you can apply for benefits online? Apply now. Click here to access MI Bridges to apply for the benefits you need.
Returning Clients: Save Time. Check Your Status Online.
For enrolled or returning clients, MI Bridges can quickly verify the status of your applications. MI Bridges clients can also:
- Check benefit amounts
- View DHS notices
- View upcoming appointments
- Sign-up to receive emails
- Report status changes
- Submit required documents
- Renew benefits
Stop waiting in line. Save time. Get access to the benefits you need online. Apply through MI Bridges today. It’s easy, it’s safe and it’s secure.