MI Bridges — Get The Benefits You Need Online
MI Bridges is a web portal for clients and community partners to access MDHHS programs.
The MI Bridges Self-Application System provides secure access to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services benefit applications on the internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
The following functionality is available to the public on MI Bridges:
- Michigan Residents can apply for:
- Benefit Recipients can:
- Check application status
- Check benefit amounts
- View MDHHS notices and correspondence
- Grant viewing permissions to any case member
- View upcoming appointments
- Sign-up to receive emails and text message notifications
- Report status changes
- View 2 month benefit history
- Upload required documents
- Renew benefits/complete redeterminations
PLEASE NOTE: All MI Bridges users must create a username and password.
It is very important for MI Bridges users to keep their username and password private and in a safe place.